Thursday, 9 May 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo... And my second novel

Time to get the writing hats on, and participate in one month of furious writing, avoiding all sorts of things like the Block Ness Monster, and having to constantly check at the survival guide, which tells you to act and be like the natives...

It's Camp NaNoWriMo! The online camp for novelists. Pick a word- count goal and start typing! Start building the structure for a creative campfire and then find the spark that's going to turn it into a bonfire.  I participated in this year's April Camp NaNoWriMo, and it's been hectic. First of all, here's a tip to some of you that might want to join- MANAGE YOUR TIME!! I left the typing up and participation until the 26th of April... But I made it through, staying up late the Tuesday night before Labor Day.

Here's my Winner's Certificate for my second novel, the Valley of the Clouds- Part 1...


Please please please, if you want me to start posting the chapters of this novel on my blog, tell me in the comments below.

If you are a poet, novelist, writer, of any age, and live in any country, and you want to write and get credit for it, and you want to join camp for this year's July session, here's the link: http://www.campnanowrimo.org
Trust me, it's for all ages. There's a young writer's program though, and you have to sign up and make an account- but it's totally legit! Have fun (if you join)!

Cheers,
Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment