Sunday, 9 September 2012

English, English, English :)



What is one thing you have learned so far in this class?
So far, I've learned how to make a blog. It's the first time for me that I have my own personal space on the internet that I can feel free to edit and mess around with. I love my blog. In english, my blog has helped me gain confidence. Before I would never share a story that i would write on my own, that isn't homework. My blog has helped me share my work without making me feel embarrassed. 

What is one thing you enjoy about this class?
I really enjoy english. It's always fun. So far in school, english has been my favourite subject for each year. I think it's because my two favourite things to do in the world are to read and write. And that's part of english. I like my blog- it's the thing that I enjoy the most in english along with free writing.

What is one thing you wish we could do differently or wish I would add?
I wish we could have more free writing time. I also wish that we could sometimes begin the lesson with half an hour of reading quietly, like last year. I can't wait until we get onto the novel reading. I just hope we're not going to read 'BOY', by Roald Dahl, because, believe me, it gets boring after you've read it like once every year for 4 years in a row at school, plus three times for fun.


Overall, l love english. It's just a great way to finish the day on monday. It doesn't stress me out. Reading and writing relieve my stress. I just LOVE english!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment